At Sullivan, the Digital Content Strategist is an expert in all things digital and understands how to develop, source and present content in the way that end users consume it. You’ll develop content strategy for informational interfaces, brand messaging, mobile platforms, social media, and advertising campaigns. You’ll work closely with digital strategists, user experience architects, designers, copywriters, and developers to transform our clients’ complex products and services into experiences that clarify, engage, and inspire action.
You are particularly skilled at understanding how to articulate where, when, and how content should be published for the industry verticals we work with; these are largely B2B and have highly complex communication challenges. You also have expertise in determining what the right content is for our client’s users, by conducting competitive research, stakeholder interviews, and subject-matter-specific research. You are an expert at creating tagging and taxonomy structures that make it easy to find content, and you understand the relationship between different content types. You have familiarity with DAMs and are well versed in SEP principles.
ideal candidate profile
- 8+ years of experience in planning and delivering compelling content for web and mobile user experience
- 8+ years of agency experience, or equivalent
- Experience auditing and analyzing existing content, and using web and SEO metrics to determine valuable or missing content
- In-depth understanding of user-centric design and usability principles
- An understanding of web, search, and social media analytics
- Deep understanding of the technologies, with a particular understanding of content management systems and digital asset management systems, that run websites and mobile applications
- Ability to create taxonomies and metadata frameworks for grouping and tagging content
- Exceptional writing skills
- Analytical, creative ideas and the ability to clearly articulate them both orally and in writing